- Brochure PREGNANT
- When to call the midwife in pregnancy
- Telephone accessibility
- I am pregnant. What can I do to not get infections?
- Prenatal screening for Down syndrome, Edwards’ syndrome and Patau’s syndrome
- Questions we will ask you at your first visit: zwangerwijzer-engels.pdf
- What do you need to arrange after your first appointment
- Information on the anomaly scans: The 13-week scan and the 20-week scan.
- Pelvic floor information and exercises
- 22 weken prik (whooping cough vaccination)
- Brochure Feeling tour baby move and Information on feeling your baby move
- Brochure about ‘Midwifery in the Netherlands’
- Your pregnancy: monitor your baby’s growth
- List of necessities
- Video’s: Simone Buitendijk, Professor of Maternal and Child Health gives a keynote speech about giving
birth in the Netherlands at the Babyface congress in Amsterdam:
- Diabetes in pregnancy, brochure, what is it, food and exercise advice.